strongSwan - Download
strongSwan 5.x - Monolithic IKEv1/v2 Daemon
Current Release: 5.9.8
- 2022/10/03, size 4'747'096 bytes, pgp-signature,
- 2022/10/03, size 7'749'195 bytes, pgp-signature,
strongSwan 6.0 - Post Quantum IKEv2 Daemon
Developers Release: 6.0dr17
- 2022/10/05, size 5'925'931 bytes, pgp-signature,
strongSwan 2.x, 4.x and 5.x Security Patches
This applet is also available as package in several distributions. For an introduction and HOWTO see our docs.
Current Release: 1.6.0
- NetworkManager Applet 1.6.0
- This version supports GTK 4 (in addition to GTK 3), but doesn't support compiling against libnm-glib anymore.
- NetworkManager Applet 1.5.2
- This version requires strongSwan 5.8.3 or newer, it's not compatible with older releases.
- NetworkManager Applet 1.4.5
- This version works with all strongSwan releases, but doesn't support the new features introduced with 5.8.3.
Installation / Binary packages
Most distributions provide packages for strongSwan:
- download.strongswan.org Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil (100 Mbps)
- download2.strongswan.org strongSec GmbH (5 Mbps)
strongSwan releases and security patches are signed with the PGP key with keyid DF42C170B34DBA77.
Releases of the NetworkManager Applet are signed with the PGP key with keyid 765FE26C6B467584.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.