strongSwan - Download
strongSwan 5.x - Monolithic IKEv1/v2 Daemon
Current Release: 5.6.0
- 2017/08/14, size 4'850'722 bytes, pgp-signature,
- 2017/08/14, size 7'371'254 bytes, pgp-signature,
strongSwan 2.x, 4.x and 5.x Security Patches
This applet is also available as package in several distributions. For an introduction and HOWTO see our wiki.
Current Release: 1.4.2
- NetworkManager Applet 1.4.2
- This version is compatible with current versions of NetworkManager.
Requires strongSwan 5.5.1. For older releases two patches to charon-nm may be applied (9e74a0952e and f201d86deb).
Configuring IKE/ESP proposals requires strongSwan 5.5.3 or 4ac68f02f2 applied to charon-nm.
- NetworkManager Applet 1.3.3
- This version is compatible with older versions of NetworkManager (< 1.1).
Most distributions provide packages for strongSwan:
- download.strongswan.org Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil (100 Mbps)
- download2.strongswan.org strongSec GmbH (5 Mbps)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.